the lovers

the lovers of the new apocalypse

RED HORSES AND PURPLE HORSE BEAUTIFUL AND STABLE FOR TWO YEARS LIKE A DRUM DEAR FRIENDS! BLACK MEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TREE WITH TWO OVENS SO PURPLE AND BEAUTIFUL AND STABLE FOR UNDER THE CLOUDS THESE NEW GIRLS SHOOK THEIR EYES OFF THE SUN SHOUTING AT THE EYELID THESE ARE AVAILABLE SUCH AS WATER UNDERWATER WATER DEAR A HE HOTEL AIR-CONDITIONED WITH FURNACES SUCH AS EIGHT AIRPORTS IN A MARE'S SHOULDER SO THAT THOSE EIGHT HOOVES FLY LIKE THUNDER IN THE WIND LIKE WATER FALLING UNDER THE NIGHT'S YEARS IN AND OUT OF THE AIR AND THE GRASS IS ONLY NIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ITS TOOTH ON OUR SHOULDERS UNDER THE CASTLE AND WE SAW THE LONG GRAY EYES OF THE NIGHT JUST NEAR THE TOWER'S BROWN SHOULDER THIS STALLION'S WHITE TWO YEARS IN THE AIR AND OUTSIDE IN THE MIDNIGHT HOTEL ARE HOTEL TEETH AND AIRPORT FURNACES SUCH AS EIGHT AIRPORTS AND HOW IN SOME WAYS IT IS THE HIGHEST HEAD THAT HAD THEIR EYES WRAPPED AROUND THE PLATFORM AND SAW THAT THEIR EYES WERE TOWER TWO AND THE HORSE SMOKE THAT BLACKS MAKE AND IN THESE TWO YEARS IN THE AIR AND OUTSIDE IN THE TREE THIS TREE IS TWO OVENS AND PURPLE BEAUTIFUL AND SUSTAINABLE TEETH AND THE EIGHT ARCHES FLY LIKE THE THUNDER SHOULDER THE EIGHT SECTIONS OF THE FOOT ARE AS TWO SIMILAR CLOUDS ALIKE LAYING ON THEIR DISTANT HEADS TOWARDS THE GRASS UNDER THE CLOUD THE GIRL CLOUDS ARE SOMEHOW THE REMOTE HEADS OF THE BLACK ALOOF CALM LIKE TWO SIMILAR NIGHTS FROM THE TALE: SHE WENT TO A TREE WITH TWO ANIMATIONS TWO OF THE WIND AND IF A WATER FALLS UNDER THE SPIRIT OF THE GREEN POLE IT MOVES IN A STABLE ORBIT FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS IN THE AIR AND IS CROSSED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE TREE LEAVES WHERE TWO IN THE LIGHT OF THE SUN GO ABOUT BY FOOT BUT ONLY ON THE AIR AS SUCH AND AS UNDERWATER WATER WORKERS MADE WHOLLY GREEN BUT ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT AT THE CASTLE WHITE STORK AS THE TOP EIGHT TEAMS ASK THEIR TIRELESS QUESTION: HOW MUCH WATER IS BELOW THE TOWER WHERE TWO HORSES CHEW AND MOVE FORWARD ONLY IN THE NIGHT HOTEL OF DENTAL WORKERS WHO VOTE FOR HIGH-SPEED TRAVEL? WELL AS THE WIND IF WATER BREAKS DOWN STABLISH CLOUDS IN THE SAME CLOUD IN WIND AND THE GRASS IS A GREEN POOL UNDER MOVING LOVERS THAT LOUNGE ACROSS THE ROUND FIELD UNDER THE WIND INSIDE A GREEN POLE AND MOVE TOWARD GRASS WATER TO THE TALE: HE WENT TO A TREE WITH TWO OVARIES IN THE BEAUTIFUL SUNLIGHT ON FOOT JUST ABOUT MIDNIGHT HOTEL TEETH LIVE IN RED HORSES AND THE PURPLE BEAUTIFUL STABLE ARE TWO OVENS AND THE PURPLE BEAUTIFUL SUN WALKS ONLY AT MIDNIGHT IN DENTAL HOTEL AIRPLANES AND THEIR AIRPORTS ARE LIKE EIGHT DIFFERENT WATERS IN THE WATER SO THAT TO HE WENT SUNLIGHT CONTINUE ONLY AT NIGHT HOTEL DENTAL HIGH-SPEED STAFF SUCH THAT QUIETUDE FOR TWO YEARS MIGHT LIVE IN THE AIR AND IN OTHER LANDS AND LIGHT OF THE SUN WOULD SAY GO ARE WATER UNDERWATER? DEAR HE GOES TO THE GIRLS ONLY BY NIGHT AROUND THE STANDING TOP EIGHT TEAMS HOW MUCH IS THE BEAUTIFUL AND CALM AIR OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE LIGHT THE CHESTNUT AND THE BLACK ARE ALOOF AS PURPLE AND AS QUIET AS NIGHT LOVERS THESE DARK MEN MOVE ACROSS THE CIRCLE OF THE DARK MALE TOWER DRIFTING WITH THE TWO HORSES TO THE AIRPORTS HOW MUCH WATER IS UNDERWATER? OH DEAR HE GOES TO A HOTEL WHERE THERE ARE EIGHT AIRPORTS LIKE WEARING A TOWER TO THE STALLION'S WHITE TEETH IN THE BROWN CLOUDS UNDER THE SICKLE GULLS THE SCREAMING GREY EYED LOVERS THE LOVERS ACROSS THE ROUND FIELD UNDER THE DARK MALE TOWER ARE DEAR FRIENDS! BLACK MEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOWER DRIFT WITH THE TWO HORSES THE CHESTNUT AND THE BLACK IF WATER BREAKS DOWN AT NIGHT ALOOF AND QUIET AS TWO SIMILAR CLOUDS IN SOME WAYS IT IS THE HIGHEST HEAD OF THE SPIRIT SHE WENT TO A TREE WITH TWO ANIMATIONS THERE WERE TWO YEARS BEAUTIFUL AND CALM OH THESE ALIKE AND DISTANT HEADS TOWARDS THE WIND IT IS THE ONLY NIGHT AROUND THE CORNER A TOOTH ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE HOTEL THERE ARE EIGHT AIRPORTS LIKE WEARING HAIR ON THE AIR SUCH AS UNDERWATER WATER WORKERS JUST ABOUT MIDNIGHT HOTEL TEETH IN THE HOTEL AIR-CONDITIONED FURNACES SUCH AS EIGHT AIRPORTS ARE AVAILABLE SUCH AS WATER UNDERWATER WATER AND THE GRASS A GREEN POOL UNDER MOVING CLOUDS UNDER THE SICKLE GULLS THE SCREAMING GREY EYED GIRLS ONLY BY NIGHT AROUND THE STANDING TOWER THE STALLION'S WHITE TEETH IN THE BROWN MARE'S SHOULDER THOSE EIGHT HOOVES FLY LIKE THUNDER IN THE WIND LIKE WATER FALLING UNDER THE NIGHT'S DRUM AND THE GREEN POLE MOVES IN THE GRASS UNDER THE CLOUD THE GIRLS HAD THEIR EYES WRAPPED AROUND THE PLATFORM AND SAW THAT THEIR EYES WERE GREEN ONLY ONE NIGHT AT THE CASTLE WHITE STORK SHOULDER: THE EIGHT SECTIONS OF THE FOOT ARE AS WELL AS THE WIND TWO HORSES CHEW BLACK CLOUDS IN UNDERWATER AIRPORT DAMAGING THEIR LONG GREEN EYE POLES WHICH MOVE IN THE WIND DANCING TO THE THUNDER

Comments

• Guess: the result of some text generator.

• My guess: Bad google translate results.

How much water is underwater? :-)

• I like your guess better.

• That is my friend Lanny! We used to hang out when he lived up in Portland, but he moved to Austin many years ago.

http://www.hevanet.com/solipsis/eternautax.jpg

• in the dream

i found that i was sitting with magritte in his studio while he painted and that as his back was facing me he began chatting about king cambyses, and so, he's telling me all kinds of things, about the tales of the lost army sent to destroy the oracle of amun in the oasis of siwa, a later propaganda by darius he explains, the stories of cambyses' madness supposedly brought on by the killing of the sacred bull of apis which leads him to commit many other crimes, killing his brother and his sister, and then, how at last he loses his empire and dies from a wound in the thigh, at the same place where he had wounded the sacred animal, probably also legend, or propaganda, etc, either by herodotus or some earlier proto-historian, and all the while he is painting a wonderfully detailed portrait of cousin itt, and so suddenly i feel a bit faint, a bit anxious, a bit paranoid. the portrait is from that episode where cousin itt decides to become an actor, (but he looks like a beatnik wearing a beret) and then suddenly contracts an 'illness' and loses his illegibility which to the other addamses is in fact just his charming manner of speaking.. in fact he begins to speak in perfect shakespearean english.. so then i start to see a symbolism, and the door that opens is on cousin itt as a symbol of lies, narratology, and history all combined as in 'a shaggy dog story', and tho the idiomatic match is imperfect, in the dream, it makes complete sense, and i am kind of starting to reel, to ask myself loosely rambling existential questions etc, losing it a bit really when magritte finally turns, perhaps sensing my trepidation, and he speaks: is something wrong? but his face! his face! his face is a miniature image of his suited back turned away from me! and in the middle is a little cut out cube where his mouth should be, and hovering inside is a little bowler hat that whirls round and round every time he speaks.. i say, is something wrong with you mr. quarles? hat whirling mouth. hat whirling mouth, tiny sports jacket back face and tiny back of head. that's when i notice that i am completely covered in hair, that i am all naked except for the floor length hair growing longer even as i discover it! calm yourself my friend, you are no doomed psamtik, here, and he goes over to a table, to a lovely hollow bronze bull sculpture with a ladle hung by its side, and he takes a little bronze cup and ladles something dark and red into it.. here! have some bull's blood!

• I saw this:
    the sacred bull of apis

And immediately wondered why the story had shifted to programming. sigh

• Why?

And when He came out onto the land, He was met by a man from the city who was possessed with demons; and who had not put on any clothing for a long time, and was not living in a house, but in the tombs. He was of shabbiness, and homelessness. Seeing Jesus, he cried out and fell before Him, and said in a loud voice, “What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me.” For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had seized him many times; and he was bound with chains and shackles and kept under guard, and yet he would break his bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert. And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Legion”; for many demons had entered him and used him as a hotel, and as a pleasant middle class domocile, and had used his organs for appliances, for instance, his heart had been a demonic coffee-maker, and his liver, a refrigerator for delicate and delicious demonic repasts, etc. The man trembled, and then he said: My soul has been as an air-conditioner for unclean things from an ambiguous and dark nether region. Jesus then at once began preparations to flip the house of this man, and make of his demon coffee-maker and demon refrigerator, an angelic food processor, and holy toaster, to make at once a larger laundry room, an updated bathroom with baroque and mannerist tile mosaics, and finally give the man, a patio with a view upon the infinite goodness of the lord.

• Oh now that one I like.

"Jesus then at once began preparations to flip the house of this man,"

• I agree. That one is good.

• I won't lie, I met him before I ever saw any of his art. He's charming as fuck, and loves turning people on to weird shit. His wife is super cool and her glass bead work blows my mind. A lot of his poetry goes over my head. I got to hang out with Jellybean Weirdo for a while and it was awesome.