Random Discussions

edited April 17 in General

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...

Good guy, who makes bad movies...

Bad movies, that make a ton of money...

Discuss!

Comments

• I think he's on steroids. I haven't seen any of his movies.

• There might have been animal love, but when you really got down to it, they were just into horse cock.

• Who isn't?

• I keep confusing "The Rock" with Vin Diesel.

• @Clme said:
    I keep confusing "The Rock" with Vin Diesel.

That's a mix-up that imagine neither of them would appreciate.

• It's weird how not just press but white house and GOP types are talking about whether Cohen will flip on Trump, but nobody seriously considers the possibility that he might not have any incriminating information to give up.

• edited April 20

Based on a court hearing today in California, he's getting ready to plead the 5th in the Stormy Daniels case... which implies that he's got incriminating information... at least about himself.

Also, Stormy Daniels' attorney believes that there is incriminating information about Trump, that will come out as the case unfolds... he firmly believes that Trump will be forced to resign before the end of his term.

I think he underestimates how stubborn Trump is... but I don't know what he knows.

• Popehat had an article today about that, if you missed it. The gist was that there's a good chance the civil case will get delayed at least temporarily, since a criminal case seems imminent.
  • The IMDB description for the upcoming Deadpool 2 movie:

After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor - finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World's Best Lover.

Love it!

• When I turned on the news this morning... it was wall-to-wall stupid... Seriously... It was a Parade of idiots.

There's this stupidity, which is almost as stupid as this preposterous story.

To top it all off, there was this family, who thought it was ok to get out of their car with the cheetahs in a safari park.

• I stopped watching a long time ago. My blood pressure is high enough already.