Reality TV

Only Donald Trump could take an event, to honour native American WWII veterans, and use it as an opportunity to make a racially insensitive (at best) attack on a political rival. Also, bonus points for having the event in the shadow of a portrat of Andrew Jackson.

Tagged:

Comments

• It would be easy to think that Trump stirs up these kinds of fire-storms, to distract from the real disasters that he and the Republicans are about to inflict on the country. I don't think that's the case, however. I don't think Trump is that clever... and I don't believe that he puts that much thought into the things he says, regardless.

• I think people believe that because of the increase in tweets whenever there is bad news coming involving his administration.

However, I have to agree with your point about cleverness. I think the tweets just increase because he tweets when he is pissed off, constipated, vindictive, or immediately after getting a psychological blowjob from the diplomats of other countries.

Events are another matter. He avoids the press like they were an ex-wife most of the time... but then his handlers allow things like the Andrew Jackson portrait. It works though... it actually made him MORE popular amongst some members of his base. Not because they didn't think it was insensitive... but because it pissed off the liberal pussies soooo much. Anything that pisses off liberals is automatically good, even if it kills everyone.

• I don't put much past the members of his base... These are people that believe that a Democrat is worse than a pedophile.

• Protect the unborn, but fuck the babies.

Double entendre intended.

• edited 4:26AM

This is a long article that serves as a handy summary of recent events: The U.S. Media Suffered Its Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages: Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happened

I looked up the author, and he isn't a Republican shill.

Note that the article keeps going below several interruptions that make it look like it has ended.

• edited 5:22AM

"And in that moment I realized that fake news is the news that you WANT to be true."

~ Ivan Stang, after learning that Tennessee would not in fact be offering "There's no prob with Bob" customized license plates as the result of a lawsuit brought by the Chrurch of Satan.

http://www.chattanoogabystander.com/2017/07/06/hail-satan-license-plates-now-available-in-tenn/